AfriSolve 15 EC
An emulsifiable concentrate (EC) of highly soluble calcium; AFRISOLVE is used as a soil ameliorant to improve structure and permeability.
Calcium chloride 150 g / kg
Mode of Action:
Calcium chloride is solidified in a polyacrylamide molecule which binds soil particles, causing permanent aggregates, thus creating oxygen and water opening channels.
- Reclamation of brackish and compacted soil
- Easy to handle
- Low application volume = reduced input cost
Benefits illustrated on infograph
- Create aerobic conditions for root respiration/growth flush and microbial soil life
- Release fixated nutrients and thus increasing bio-availability for uptake
- Transfer salts (sodium, potassium, magnesium) and neutralizes soil pH
Application & Dosage:
- Approx. 10 – 30 L / ha, depending on degree of compaction
- Apply as single, drench treatment via fertigation system
- The product is most effective when washed into active root zone, using good quality irrigation water
Afrisolve: Calcium chloride 150 g / kg. Caution. Reg. no.: B4589 (Act 36 of 1947). Registered by AfriNat (Pty) Ltd, a proud subsidiary of African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited
Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Distributed by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Download Afrikaans Here
AfriSolve Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.