Disease resistance enhancer
A soluble concentrate (SL) of aromatic fruit acids and phenolic compounds. ELICITOR is an immune enhancer and sends a signal to activate the crop’s internal resistance mechanisms against diseases.
Citrus aurantium amara extract and various organic fruit acids
Mode of Action:
The phenolic complexes enhance the production of phyto-alexins and plant pathogenic proteins in order to strengthen the natural protection process of the crop against microbial diseases.
- Reduce plant stress and prevailing disease pressure, 24 hours prior to harvest
- Easy to handle
- Low application volume per hectare = reduced input cost
- Bio-friendly, no harmful MRLs
- Improve the uptake and movement of bio-available nutrients in the vascular tissue
- Improve fruit maturity and uniformity
- Enhance crop quality, yield and returns
Application & Dosage:
- 0.5 – 1.5 L / ha
- Apply as a soil drench or foliar spray during the phenological stages of the crop
- Add wetter/sticker to mixture when applied as foliar spray
- Keep pH of mixture between 3.5 and 5
ELICITOR: Citrus aurantium amara extract. Caution. Reg. no.: B4964 (Act 36 of 1947) Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Download Afrikaans Here
Elicitor Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.