Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer
ViBacSan™ Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer is a unique natural alcohol free hand sanitizing gel that contains natural emollients to condition the skin and help prevent dryness and irritation. It also sanitizes hands effectively to avoid cross contamination, whilst simultaneously reducing pathogenic build up. It is effective against antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral derivatives.
Phytobac LEV, Glycerine, APG-PC, Tebo Betaine, Aloe Vera, De-ionised Water
Frequency of use: Daily and/or as required per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Direction for use:
- Dilution: Ready to Use (do not dilute)
- Contact time: 2 minutes (do not rinse, leave to dry)
- Residual period: 3 hours
- Apply directly from the dispenser onto the hands (approximately 1g per application) and rubbed into hands.
- This product does not require water and is therefore ideal in areas where water is a scarcity and effective hygiene standards are required.
- Can be used in all industries from the medical and agricultural sectors, to food preparation.
Manufactured by Caprichem (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/016011/07) Cnr Wimbledon and Sysen Roads, Blackheath 7580. Under license to Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/002129/07), a division of: African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Hand Sanitizer Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.