Fruit colour enhancer
A soluble concentrate (SL) of botanical extracts. KLEUR+ activates proanthocyanidin and carotenoid production which are precursor molecules for colour pigmentation in fruit rinds.
Grape seed extract; alcohol-based and various organic fruit acids
Mode of Action:
The combination of plant derivatives, activates the metabolic pathway and in turn promotes maturity, uniform colouring and internal quality of the fruit.
- Accelerated plantmetabolism
- Enhanced fruit maturation and uniform colouring
- Increased quality, yield and returns
- Easy to handle
- Bio-friendly, no harmful MRL’s
- Low application volume = reduced input cost
- Improve the uptake and movement of foliar treatments
- Reduce stress
Application & Dosage:
- 3 L / ha +
- Apply as a full cover, contact spray from 10 % colour break
- Apply in early morning or late evening (temp < 25 ° C)
- Add a wetter/sticker to the spray mixture
- Keep pH of mixture between 3.5 and 5
- Incompatible with alcohol-based products or ionic metals
KLEUR +: Grape seed extract. Caution. Reg. no.: B4963 (Act 36 of 1947). Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Download Afrikaans Here
Kleur+ Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.