Biological insecticide and repellent
A soluble concentrate (SL) of de-natured alcohol and phenolic compounds. AGRISPRAY is a unique contact insecticide for the elimination of soft-membrane pests.
De-natured alcohol & Citrus aurantium amara extract
Mode of Action:
The de-natured alcohol penetrates, dehydrates and wrinkles the soft skeleton of the target insect which drastically reduces the population. The phenolic complex complements the active ingredient by repairing mechanical damage and to suppress and repel vector activity.
- Drastically reduced soft-membrane insect populations
- No harmful MRL’s and a PHI of 1 day
- Easy to handle
- Low application volume = reduced input cost
- Compatible with most agrochemicals
- Repair feeding-damage and suppress vector activity
Application & Dosage:
- 2 – 3 L / ha, 2 times per life cycle of target insect
- Full cover, foliar spray at temperatures below 25°C (preferably late afternoon / evening)
- AGRISPRAY must be used in conjunction with a wetter/sticker
- Buffer pH of mixture between 3.5 and 5
- Phytotoxicity may occur when applied together with high dosages of nitrogen
AGRISPRAY. De-natured alcohol. Caution. Reg. no: B5144 (Act 36 of 1947). Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Download Afrikaans Here
AgriSpray Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.