Apparatus disinfectant and sanitizer
ViBacSan™ Utensil & Apparatus Disinfectant/ Sanitizer is a low foaming disinfectant active against gram+ and gram– bacteria. It is not susceptible to deterioration in activity due to organic loading/ pathogenic mutation and is highly effective in breaking down biofilm. It is effective against antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral derivatives.
Bioflavonoid HPLC 45% <0,25%, Citric Acid, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, APG-PC, De-ionised Water.
ViBacSan™ All Purpose Surface Sanitizer can be used in all industries to sanitize all work surfaces. Apply via trigger or backpack spray applicator. For optimal results best used at pH levels between 3 – 5 when diluted.
Direction for use:
- Can be used in a wide range of applications such as cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing of utensils, pruning shears, cutting tools and apparatus.
- Dilution: 1:50 (20ml concentrate per 1 litre of water)
- Diluted product recommended to be used in 48 hours
- Contact time: 5 -20 minutes depending on severity of soilage (does not have to be rinsed)
- Residual period: 8 hours
- pH: For optimal results best used at pH levels between 3 – 5 when diluted.
Manufactured by Caprichem (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/016011/07) Cnr Wimbledon and Sysen Roads, Blackheath 7580. Under license to Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/002129/07), a division of: African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Apparatus Disinfectant Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.