An emulsifiable concentrate (EC) consisting of a unique proprietary blend, which aids in the adherence of agricultural chemicals for foliar application sprays.
Mode of Action:
C-LEAF drastically reduces the surface tension of water. The product improves the performance of agricultural remedies through improved spreading and coverage of plant surfaces.
- 100% natural
- 98% bio-degradable
- Improve performance of agricultural chemicals
- Easy handling
- Bio-friendly; no harmful MRL’s
- Low application volume = reduced input cost
- Enhanced contact time; thus performance of agricultural chemicals
- Improve crop quality and returns
Application & Dosage:
- 0.5 L/ha for foliar application (other than insecticides)
- 1 L/ha for insecticides
- Apply in the early morning or late afternoon – not during the heat of the day
- Do not apply when rain is expected in 6 – 8 hours
- Incompatible with ionic metals
C-LEAF: Alkyl polyglucoside. Caution. Reg. No. Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Download Afrikaans Here
C-Leaf Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.