The Prize package is as follows: A weekend for 2 (2 nights – Friday and Saturday nights) at the Spier Wine Estate Hotel.
Shuttle from and to Cape Town airport. Dinner for 2 on Saturday night, a Spa treatment for one, plus a wine tasting experience. Value of prize is R12,500
Terms and Conditions.
1. You may only enter once.
2. The Winner will need to book through Tripos Travel and the Prize is subject to seasonal availability.
3. Air Travel is from the main centers in South Africa. These are: O.R. Thambo airport in Gauteng, King Shaka airport in Durban, and Bram Fischer airport in Bloemfontein. If you stay outside these areas then travel costs are not included and for your account.
4. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash, product or services.
5. The competition ends 31 December 2020
6. AfriNat reserves the right to extent the competition
7. AfriNat will be randomly choose a winner the month after the competition ends
8. The Winner will be notified by email, or telephone.
9. If you do not wish to receive ongoing offers and newsletters, you need to ‘un-tick’ the request box.
10. No employee of AfriNat may enter, nor, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
11. Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in and Twitter requires us to place this disclaimer. “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in and Twitter. You are providing information to the AfriNat competition and not to Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in or Twitter.” AfriNat respecs your privacy and will not share your details with any outside party.
12. Please note that AfriNat is in no way responsible if Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in or Twitter changes any of its rules or interface with their respective users. Please be aware Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in and Twitter are third party applications and as such usage is bound by their terms and conditions as well.