Crate, Palette & Tray Wash Decontaminant & Sanitizer
ViBacSan™ All Purpose Surface Sanitizer is a unique natural and hypoallergenic product that can be used on all surfaces to maintain high standards of hygiene and sanitation. It is effective against gram+ and gram– bacteria. It is effective against antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral derivatives.
Bioflavonoid HPLC 45% <1,5%, Citric Acid, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, APG-PC, Propionic Acid, De-ionised Water
A quality crate wash and sanitizer, formulated with low-foaming surfactants, high quality cleaning ingredients, non-corrosive inhibitors and highly efficacious sanitizing actives.
Direction for use:
- Frequency of use: Daily and/or as required per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Dilution: 1:200 (5ml concentrate per 1 litre of water)
- Diluted product recommended to be used in 48 hours
- Contact time: 5 – 20 minutes depending on severity of soilage (does not have to be rinsed)
- Residual period: 8 hours
- pH: For optimal results best used at pH levels between 3 – 5 when diluted.
- Can be used in a dipping tank, or apply via automated, trigger or backpack spray applicators. With continuous usage, should the pH increase beyond 4.5, top up with concentrate.
Manufactured by Caprichem (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/016011/07) Cnr Wimbledon and Sysen Roads, Blackheath 7580. Under license to Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/002129/07), a division of: African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Krate Wash Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.