Low Foam Sanitizer
Low foam sanitizer
ViBacSan™ Low Foam is a low foaming cleaner, disinfectant, detergent, sanitizer active against both gram+ and gram– bacteria. It is not susceptible to deterioration in activity due to organic loading/ pathogenic mutation and is highly effective in breaking down biofilm. It is effective against antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral derivatives.
Bioflavonoid HPLC 45% <0,25%, Citric Acid, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, APG-PC, De-ionised Water.
Daily and/or as required per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Direction for use:
- General disinfecting, sanitizing and cleaning
- Dilution: 1:50 (200ml per 10 litres of water)
- CIP cleaning
- Dilution: 1:50 – 1:20 (20 – 50 ml concentrate per 1 litre of water)
- Diluted product recommended to be used in 48 hours
- Contact time: 5 – 20 minutes depending on severity of soilage.
- Residual period: 8 hours
Manufactured by Caprichem (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/016011/07) Cnr Wimbledon and Sysen Roads, Blackheath 7580. Under license to Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 1998/002129/07), a division of: African Equity Empowerment Investments Limited Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Low Foam Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.