Crop growth stimulant and stress reliever
A soluble concentrate (SL) of aromatic fruit acids and phenolic complexes. SynG is a unique nutrient synergist for growth stimulation and stress relieve.
Citrus aurantium amara extract
Mode of Action:
The phenolic complex stimulates the hormonal and metabolic system of the targeted crop at critical growth phases.
- Optimize crop metabolism
- Relieve stress conditions
- Enhances quality, yield and returns
- Easy to handle
- Bio-friendly, no harmful MRL’s
- Low application volume = reduced input cost
- Promote anti-oxidant activity
- Increase the absorption and movement of nutrients in the vascular tissue
Application & Dosage:
- 0.5 -1.5 L / ha
- Apply as soil drench or foliar spray during the phenological stages of the crop
- Add wetter/sticker if the SYNG is applied onto foliage
- Apply early in the morning, late afternoon or evening
- Keep pH of mix between 3.5 and 5
SYN-G: Citrus aurantium amara extract. Caution. Reg. no.: B4194 (Act 36 of 1947). Registered by Wynberg Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. Quay 7, East Pier, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001. Tel: 021 427 1400
Download Afrikaans Here
Syn-G Order Form
Please fill in the form below and we will pass the information on to an agent in your area who will respond.